Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing Search Engine Optimization and Social Media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst must be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and successes of clients’ campaigns.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2 -3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, and Search Console as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations. (Desired)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of the websites and its pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for diagnosis and resolution of any issues found on the site including reporting on client projects.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across major search channels.
- Communicate to team and management about project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job via this online form. Kindly make sure to fill all fields as they are mandatory. Do not forget to attach your resume (PDF preferred or Word).