Come on! No one can avoid fried chicken in this whole world. Crispy fried chicken is a special blessing for the fans who love to eat it all day and every day! Its aroma leaves the foodies in the uncontrollable trance! Well, in quest of satiating their taste buds, they shouldn’t miss on proper ways needed to reheat fried chicken.
How To Reheat Fried Chicken properly
There are many processes and the tips which will guide you to have the complete recipe for fried chicken and how to reheat fried chicken. But here are some of the easiest ways through which you can reheat fried chicken along with the tips which enable you to impress everyone with your remarkable techniques of maintaining the crunch alive in the chicken piece. This way you can make your Instagram story as tempting and the one below!
While discussing the methods of how to reheat fried chicken there are two most significant methods which rotate in our mind;
- Through frying
- Through Oven
Reheat Fried Chicken Properly
This method is used by many people as this is very common and you don’t have to keep the check of heat and the temperature in this method of reheating fried chicken. Now for this, process you need to arrange the following components which are utterly important for reheating the fried chicken.
- Frying Pan
- Butter Paper
- Serving Tray
- First of all, you need to put the chicken out of the freezer and let it cool on thr room temperature. This way there will be no chance of chicken remaining cold and uncooked while reheating it in pan.
- Now put the oil in the pan and let is get heated for 5 mints so that the oil become more heated and perfect so that you can reheat fried chicken.
- Put the chicken pieces in the pan and let one side get cooked properly.
- Not twist and turn the side of the chicken and make the both sides get properly cooked.
- You can check it by using the wooden matchstick whether the chicken has cooked properly or not
- By using butter paper you will be able to serve the fried chicken without any ambiguity.
- You can also make a dip sauce by using the mayonnaise and ketchup. Just mix and blend the mayonnaise and ketchup well with each other or put both separately with the fried chicken.
This tip suits to the mums who don’t have an oven at their homes. There are many food which can easily be prepared on the stove and incredibly all the remarkable Greek cuisine and traditional Chinese food is all of that get cooked over stove from centuries.
For using the oven you will need to have the following things so that is could be reheated quickly and rapidly.
- Paper towel
- Cooking Tray
- Butter Paper
- First of all, you need to rapidly put the fried chicken into the microwave after covering it with damp paper towels.
- Now arrange he chicken pieces on the tray in proper order.
- Cover the frozen chicken with another damp paper towel.
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes at least, so that the chicken in defrost and ready to for the reheating process.
- Remove the chicken from th damp towel and put in on the tray, you can oil the tray with the brush if you want you can also use the butter paper.
- Then put some oil on the chicken pieces a well with the help of the brush.
- After that put the chicken pieces in the oven and let them get cooked for just 1 minut
- Take out the tray and change the sides of the pieces.
- Remember that the oven has to be on the medium heat while cooking.
- Your hot crispy chicken is ready.
- Serve it with your hot garlic dip sauce, making this sauce is pretty easy you just need to have the red garlic sauce and the mayonnaise you can either mix them or serve separately.
You can enjoy both the methods and make your chicken have the crisp again. But remember that thee is a specific expiry date of frozen products and the stored food as well all check that date and follow the food storage guidelines for avoiding health issues.