Wednesday, October 20, 2021
HomeSportsCricketHow To Vote For Favorite Cricketers In ICC Awards of The Decade

How To Vote For Favorite Cricketers In ICC Awards of The Decade

The ICC Awards of the Decade will recognize players for their performance in the last 10 years. Many great players have entertained cricket fans in the past decade and the awards provide an opportunity to celebrate that experience. This time fans will also partake in selecting the winners as they hold 10% of the voting power. The remaining 90% rests with the expert panel of broadcasters and journalists. The cricket authority will be giving away prizes for the voters as well.

ICC Awards Voting Process

The voting has opened from 1 PM on 25th November and will last till 10:30 PM on 16th December. Fans can register on the website of ICC to vote for their favorite cricketer

List Of Nominees For The Award

Awards Nominations Committee has shortlisted nominees for respective categories. Nominations are based on their performances from 1st January 2011 to 7th October 2020. They will analyze their on-field performance and overall achievements during the period of 5 years at least.

Garfield Sobers Award For ICC Male Cricketer Of The Decade

It includes best male performers in international cricket in three formats (Tests, ODI, and T20Is)

Joe Root (England)

Steve Smith (Australia)

Virat Kohli (India)

R Ashwin (India)

AB de Villiers (South Africa)

Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka)

Kane Williamson (New Zealand)

Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award For ICC Female Cricketer Of The Decade

Here are the best female performers in international cricket in three formats (Tests, ODI, and T20Is)

Sarah Taylor (England)

Ellyse Perry (Australia)

Meg Lanning (Australia)

Stafanie Taylor (West Indies)

Mithali Raj (India)

Suzie Bates (New Zealand)

ICC Men’s Test Cricketer Of The Decade

James Anderson (England)

Kane Williamson (New Zealand)

Virat Kohli (India)

Joe Root (England)

Yasir Shah (Pakistan)

Steve Smith (Australia)

Rangana Herath (Sri Lanka)

ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer Of The Decade

AB de Villiers (South Africa)

Mitchell Starc (Australia)

Rohit Sharma (India)

Virat Kohli (India)

MS Dhoni (India)

Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka)

Lasith Malinga (Sri Lanka)

ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer Of The Decade

Ellyse Perry (Australia)

Meg Lanning (Australia)

Suzie Bates (New Zealand)

Mithali Raj (India)

Jhulan Goswami (India)

Stafanie Taylor (West Indies)

ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer Of The Decade

Virat Kohli (India)

Rohit Sharma (India)

Chris Gayle (West Indies)

Aaron Finch (Australia)

Lasith Malinga (Sri Lanka)

Imran Tahir (South Africa)

Rashid Khan (Afghanistan)

ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade

Alyssa Healy (Australia)

Ellyse Perry (Australia)

Meg Lanning (Australia)

Anya Shrubsole (England)

Deandra Dottin (West Indies)

Sophie Devine (New Zealand)

ICC Men’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade

This award is for the players of countries which are associate members of ICC. Associate members are those countries where the game of cricket is currently developing 

Kyle Coetzer (Scotland)

Richie Berrington (Scotland)

Calum MacLeod (Scotland)

Peter Borren (Netherlands)

Assad Vala (PNG)

Paras Khadka (Nepal)

ICC Women’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade

Sterre Kalis (Netherlands)

Sarah Bryce (Scotland)

Kathryn Bryce (Scotland)

Sornnorin Tippoch (Thailand)

Chanida Sutthiruang (Thailand)

Natthakan Chantham (Thailand)

ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade

This is an award for a certain action, gesture, moment, or decision on-field which reflects the true spirit of cricket. All of these players have won this award once in their lifetime.

MS Dhoni (India)

Virat Kohli (India) – Won Spirit of Cricket Award in 2019

Daniel Vettori (New Zealand)

Kane Williamson (New Zealand)

Brendon McCullum (New Zealand)

Katherine Brunt (England)

Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka)

Misbah-ul-Haq (Pakistan)

Anya Shrubsole (England)

Prizes For Voters

Best ICC prizes for voters will be memorable for those waiting for ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 happening in India. The prizes will include:

Flights

Accommodation

Pitch-side access to one Super 12s match

45 Pairs of Tickets

15 Oppo Reno 4 Pro smartphones

50 vouchers worth 50 USD redeemable at the official World Cup merchandise shop

A I Butthttps://hourstv.com
The purpose of my writing is to record the same voices that are repressed by manual systems.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular