The Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the most awaited smartphones without a doubt. Samsung made a success story out of selling one of the hottest Android smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S7. It was one of those few phones which convincingly outsold iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. However, in order to have a bigger start of the new year 2017, Samsung wants to have a head start.
Samsung’s Mobile Communications Vice President Lee Jae-Yong noted that the new Galaxy S8 would have a sleek design and improved camera. This phone is also expected to have an enhanced artificial intelligence service.
The Rumors of the Samsung Galaxy S8
There are many things which the Samsung Galaxy S8 need to have or we expect from it. Here are some of the famous Samsung Galaxy S8 rumors.
- The camera module of the new phone is expected to be a bit wider than expected.
- The power button of the phone is expected to remain on the right side.
- There are no visible signs of a speaker grill for top speaker, something a lot of smartphone experts are already expecting from a more compact Samsung Galaxy S8. There are no certainties and things may not pan out the way they actually come up in rumors.
- Some of the Samsung followers believe the fingerprint sensor would be placed at the back of the smartphone. Others are suggesting that the fingerprint sensor may be included within the in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Another leak strongly suggests that the phone is anticipated to have a USB-C port, sitting at the bottom of the side. There is a hole for a 3.5 mm headphone jack, something which iPhone 7 has already got rid of.
- The microSD card is also rumored to be coming back to the new S8 phone.
- Another interesting aspect of the new Samsung Galaxy S8 is that it will have AMOLED display. The phone will not have the home button as some of the bloggers hinted.
- Samsung is also developing its own digital assistant to be exclusively used with Samsung Galaxy S8. This new digital assistant is to be named Bixby for computer application software.