One of the significant blessings of the spring season is that it turns the hectic task of house cleaning into a worth rejoicing festival. When the sun shines in the courtyards, and the fresh spring air blows away the dullness of recently gone winter season, people brace themselves for giving a new look to their home. For this purpose, they only need to use some unique spring cleaning tips that are enough to give home a new look and prepare it for upcoming warm season.
Unique Spring Cleaning Tips
After the winter season is over and you have finally decided to de-clutter your home, then do start in an organized way. You should begin by making a list in the following manner.
- List down the areas that you never clean on a daily basis.
- Jot down the places that need a thorough cleaning.
- Make a schedule according to different tasks.
What should be Different Cleaning Tasks?
One of the basic spring cleaning tips is that you must be clear about the tasks you have to perform. It doesn’t matter whether you live in a house or a small apartment, you must need to do following things as part of your seasonal cleaning.
- Cleaning kitchen and bathroom including floor and walls.
- Giving a new look to bedrooms and living room
- Getting rid of old and no more wanted stuff including clothes, cosmetics, and other such things.
- Thoroughly cleaning all the home appliances
Tips for cleaning kitchen and bathrooms
Kitchen and bathrooms are the areas in the home that get attention on a regular basis. But, during seasonal cleaning, they need more attention. One must consider removing mold from the walls, as it is commonly seen here due to prevalent moisture.
In the seasonal cleaning of bathroom, make sure to remove the stains from the tiles. For this purpose use a mixture of baking soda, vinegar or any bleaching agent like lemon with water. Be careful in your choice of brushes and sponges, so that their contact with floor doesn’t damage the surfaces.
Or kitchens your spring cleaning must include an in-depth inspection of cabinets. Make sure to throw out all those unwanted spices. Clean up your microwave oven thoroughly and polis all of your silverware.
One of the must apply spring cleaning tips for the kitchen is to keep the kitchen doors and windows open at least for one full day so that enough sunshine and air enters.
Cleaning the Living Rooms and Bedrooms
Follow this generalized set of spring cleaning tips for the living room and bedroom.
- Consider changing the curtains.
- Give your living room a new look by repositioning all those sofas and chairs.
- Change the bed sheets and sofa covers.
- Do, organize your cub boards and donate your extra clothes to charity.
- Look for expired stuff and throw it away.
- Try to get rid of the things you don’t need anymore.
- Unscrew your home appliances and clean them properly.
Another of the most effective spring cleaning tips is to indulge all the family members in adding fun.