HoursTV User Data Policy With Respect To GDPR
Here the latest user data protection policy of HoursTV according GDPR. We have explicitely explained how we get users data and how we treat it.
- If users subscribe to our newsletter, we only have their name and email address.
- If users leave a comment and create content for the website, then only information we have is their name, surname and email address they provide us. And, also any personal information they leave in the comments with all their willingness and consent
- We don’t enforce users to subscribe to our newsletter and leave their email address with the help of an opt-out box. Users subscribe to our services by giving us information about email address and their name with all their consent.
- We don’t store user data except when a user subscribes to the newsletter that too to send them emails about our latest products and services.
- We also don’t sell whatever user data we have, to any third party.
- When the users unsubscribe to our service, that doesn’t mean we don’t have their names, surnames and email addresses anymore. Hence, to make sure that HoursTV doesn’t have relevant user’s data required for sending emails to subscribers, users must request the data deletion.
- As per GDPR, we are bound to disclose and delete whatever user information we have, upon user request.
HoursTV does accept user-generated content. However, it complies with DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). We at this moment abide by DMCA, taking every take down notice seriously. Please use the below-given contact us form if you think a piece of content on HoursTV infringes upon your copyrights. Kindly include an evidence suggesting that you are the rightful owner of the content and it does infringe on your copyrights. When you choose to send us proof, please make sure that it is complete in every sense. The HoursTV team will let take action against content that it considers infringing copyrights while adhering to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s terms and conditions.