Terms of Usage
- You are bound to abide by the terms defined on this page when using www.hourstv.com. These conditions come into effect as soon as you start using this website. In case you do not agree to any of these requirements, in part or in full, please do not access or use this site.
Only Legal Use of HoursTV.com
We have created this website to provide you with the latest news. You agree that you only use this site for legal purposes. You do not indulge in any activity which may breach any law. You agree that you are not involving yourself in any behaviour which may intimidate, harass, distress, or bring inconvenience to other users. You agree not to use offensive language, transmit obscene content, and disrupt the ongoing conversations or dialogue between users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The international intellectual property laws protect and govern the use of www.hourstv.com. This protection against theft of intellectual rights includes among other things the following items.
- The logo of the website.
- The design, theme and other elements which make up for the overall layout.
- The content shared on the site, which may include text, images, videos and other items. If we choose to publish content from some other website, you must give due credit to the source.
Denial of User Access to the website
You as a user understand that www.hourstv.com management can choose to temporarily or permanently block your access. We may block access of a user to the website for any of the given below reasons among others.
- The user is abusing the given right of usage.
- The user is spamming on the website.
- The user is not listening to any warnings by the webmaster of abstaining from activities hampering other site users.
- This ban may also include barring users from uploading content like images or text due to inappropriate online behaviour.
We are always looking for opportunities to partner with leading brands and businesses online. HoursTV.com team wants to create a mutually rewarding ecosystem for all its stakeholders. Advertisers are always looking for publishers who can provide them with opportunities to bring their brand to the forefront. Get in touch with our advertising team at advertising [at] hourstv.com to get your advertisement placed on HoursTV.com. Please read our terms and conditions below for placing an ad with HoursTV.com.
- We consider all ads for appropriateness before making them live.
- The decision of our team for placing advertisements is final.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of our ad policy.
- This page may not cover all requirements here. Therefore, you would have to remain updated on the latest requirements.
- Above everything else and besides pricing, we would have to ensure relevance for all our advertisements. Therefore, we may at any time cancel your advertisement and forfeit any payment.
- Any advertisement considered inappropriate before it has been published on our website or even after getting published can be cancelled at any time. The payment may or may not be refunded depending on our advertising team’s decision.
User Generated Content
Users are advised to go through the terms of usage before interacting with our website. HoursTV.com’s management scrutinises all user generated content. We want to make sure that all our audiences can enjoy a good time at our site without offending other website users.
We may choose to temporarily or permanently block your account access due to any of the following reasons (among other).
- You are creating obscene or offensive content which is propagating hatred towards others.
- You are interrupting user experience of our website.
- You are using our site for spamming purposes or in any other way disrupting the normal functioning of the site.
- You are not using the right language to address other users.
- You are trying to build links on our site without adding any real value.
Our Commenting Policy
- com reserves the right to edit, moderate or delete any comment at its discretion.
- We encourage our readers to participate in a positive and constructive discussion without crossing any ethical boundaries or code of conduct.
- If you have any ideas which you would like to share to make www.hourstv.com more interactive regarding commenting, please share with us at comment [at[ hourstv.com.
- We may change our commenting policy at any time. Please stay updated, so you know what you are commenting on and how will it be moderated in the future
- Avoid making personal attacks on other users. There is a fine line between attacking a person and discussing an issue with all sobriety.
- Please use a username and image not offensive in nature.
- Please do not use the right to remain anonymous to bully other users.
- If you want to share links, please make sure they are relevant to the context of the discussion and add value.
- com or any of its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for any misinformation spread because of your comment or any other implications. You are solely responsible for all consequences.
- We store your email for security purposes should you choose to comment on any of the stories or content published on our website.
No Guarantee of Availability
HoursTV.com and all its services are available on “as is where is” basis. We make every effort to ensure that our website remains available to users at all times. However, we cannot guarantee its 24/7 availability. We may go offline intentionally or unintentionally, temporarily or permanently. HoursTV.com is not liable by law to give any notice in this regard to any third party or person.
Terms and Conditions and Compliance with DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
HoursTV will comply with the takedown notice for DMCA. However, you will need to provide the following information with complete details.
- The physical or electronic signature of the work protected under the copyright law.
- You need to provide acomplete description and the manner in which the content is infringing upon your copyright.
- Please do not forget to provide your complete contact details including telephone, email, and postal address.
- A statement by you in person (the individual sending down the takedown notice) that you are sending accurate information and the copyright either belong to you or you have legal authority to represent the person who owns the copyrights.